Looking for easy bachelorette sleepover themed bachelorette party? If you’re wondering what are good sleepover ideas for bachelorettes, activities for bridal sleepover showers, bachelorette party unique ideas, you’ll love these sleepover showers for the bride-to-be ideas!
EASY BACHELORETTE PARTY IDEAS FOR SLUMBER PARTIES (Bridal Party Sleepover Guide)
Looking to throw an easy bachelorette party that will still be a fun girls night out? Sometimes, the best destinations for bachelorette party is your own home (especially if you’re looking for easy cheap bachelorette party ideas!).
Before get to slumber party bridal shower ideas, let’s cover some important party tips and all about planning a slumber party.
How To Plan A Simple Bachelorette Party
What is the best way to plan a bachelorette party?
- Consider the bride’s personality and likes/dislikes. Don’t force the bride to do things that will make her miserable.
- Set a budget well ahead of the party — and stick to it! Determine slumber party must haves vs those things you can let go.
- Create a slumber party itinerary so everyone is on the same page. (If you don’t have a lot of activities planned outside the home, you may not need a sleepover itinerary.)
- Keep it small and check with the bride to be for an invitation list. A bridal shower or bachelorette party should be a more intimate event.
- Send digital invitations instead of printed invitations to save time and money.
- Less is more. Packing a schedule won’t make it fun for anyone!
- Stay local to keep costs down. Remember, not everyone attending has the same budget.
- Make it a frugal bachelorette party by offering finger food appetizers and snacks instead of full meals.
- Stay safe and Uber or limo back to one location for the night (for a bachelorette party pajama party).
- To save money, use someone’s house for the sleepover instead of a hotel or rental.
KEEP SCROLLING for more good ideas for a bachelorette party, theme for pajama party ideas, and even food for bachelorette slumber party ideas! You’ll love these slumber party bachelorette ideas and many work for at-home parties or bachelorette hotel party ideas!
What should you not do at a bachelorette party?
For the best bachelorette sleepover ideas:
- Don’t wing a pajama bridal shower. Have a clear plan and schedule for your pajama party bachelorette time. (Plus, party guests will appreciate having a bachelorette weekend itinerary!)
- Don’t force, bully, or peer pressure the bride or attendees to do things that make them uncomfortable at your PJ theme party.
- Don’t overspend. Make a list of things to buy for a sleepover. Determine the bigger ticket party must-haves and go cheap or DIY bachelorette party for the rest of the slumber party supplies and sleepover set up ideas.
- Don’t gossip about the bride or attendees during the bachelorette night.
- Don’t complain about the cost or how much work you put into the party.
- Don’t invite people that aren’t on the bride approved invitation list.
- Don’t over serve anyone or drink too much. Have at least one designated person who stays sober enough to keep the party safe.
- Don’t forget to include exactly what they need to bring on the bachelorette slumber party invitations (like pajamas for bachelorette party!) or any adult sleepover ideas you have!
ALSO CHECK OUT: HOW TO THROW A BEER AND DIAPERS PARTY
Who throws bachelorette party?
The bachelorette party is generally thrown by the bridal party to celebrate the bride’s last days of “freedom.” It can be organized by the maid of honor, a close friend or family member, or a collaboration by the bridal party. It’s fun for bridesmaid party ideas!
FUN BACHELORETTE PARTY IDEA: HOST A BARBIE PARTY!
Let’s get to how to throw a sleepover bachelorette party that they’ll be talking about for YEARS to come — a night or weekend that’s extra special for everyone!
Here’s how to throw a pajama party for adults for a bridal sleepover and some really fun bachelorette pajama party ideas!
Bachelorette Party Ideas for Sleepover: The Best List Of Sleepover Ideas!
What are good ideas for a bachelorette party?
When planning a bachelorette party pajama party, think of the bride’s likes (and dislikes). If the bride loves the outdoors, plan a backyard slumber party. If she is into dressing up and movies, try a Glitter and Glitz sleepover where everyone dresses up, walks a red carpet, and watches favorite movies.
Just because you’re doing a pajama party theme for adults, it doesn’t mean you can’t be crazy or pick a silly theme!
Whatever you decide, a theme pajama party makes a fun bachelorette party!
Fun Bachelorette Sleepover Themes:
- Spa Night (a spa themed bachelorette party is great if you can find a hotel with a spa and then stay there overnight for a hotel sleepover party!)
- Red Carpet Movie Night (Glitter & Glitz)
- Pancakes and Pajamas (and give out bachelorette party pajamas to each guest)
- Pool Party (you don’t even need a pool for this pajama party theme – use some baby pools!)
- Beach Party
- Bachelorette Bunco Party
- Vegas Night
- Bridesmaids themed bachelorette party (Bridesmaid movie for a Night At The Movies party)
- Backyard Campout
- Alice in Wonderland (one of my fav pajama party themes!)
- Emily in Paris (Replace Emily with the bride’s name)
- Sex In the City
- Great Gatsby (Awesome bachelorette theme dress up ideas!)
- Queen and Her Court
- Prom Night
- Glam Jams (Pajamas)
- Garden Party
- Roaring 20s (great pajama party theme ideas for adults if you want to dress up first before changing into jammies!)
- Apocalypse Zombie or Y2K slumber party (fun sleepover ideas for adults if you’re bride is into that!)
- Fiesta and Siesta
- Luau Party
- 90s themed pajama party (I love a fun 90s slumber party theme! You can have so much fun with 90s pajamas ideas / your 90s pajama party outfit and also 80s parties!)
- Prisoner Of Love
GET MORE SLEEPOVER THEME IDEAS for a pajamas theme party
Let us know your favorite slumber party themed bachelorette names or bridal slumber party themes and we’ll add them to our list of pajama party for adults ideas! We’re always up for more slumber party theme ideas!
Where To Throw Bachelorette Party Sleepover
There are many places to host a bachelorette pajama party depending on your budget!
- At Home – This is the most affordable option and you can decorate it however you want.
- At a friend’s house – This is a good option if you don’t have enough space at home or if you want to be closer to the action. If you’re collaborating on a bachelorette party for the bride, have the party at the friend’s house who has the most room!
- At a hotel – This is a good option if you want to have a more luxurious experience or if you want to be close to bars and restaurants, especially if you get the hotel within walking distance!
- At a bed and breakfast – This is a good option if you want a more intimate experience or if you want to be in a more relaxed setting.
- At a rental cabin in the woods – This is a good option if you want to get away from it all and have a more rustic experience.
PRO TIP: Search pajama party near me to see if there are any local slumber party venues or sleepover party planning companies you didn’t know about!
Fun Bachelorette Pajama Party Names
- Maids of Mischief Masquerade
- The Pajama Jam
- Last Fling Before Ringed Party
- Queen Bee Partee
- The Wedding Crashers
- Bridal Bash
- The Final Fling
- Bride’s Ride or Dies Party
- The Bride Tribe Sleepover
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Party
- The Bridesmaids of Frankenstein Escape
- The Hen Party Pajama Party
- Bride’s Last Supper
- Bridesmaids of Dishonor Bash
- Bride’s Last Night of Freedom
- Bachelorette Pajama Party Extravaganza
- Bride’s Pre-Wedding Party Bash
- The Bachelorette Pajama Party Bash
- Bride’s Last Night Out
- Last Night of Secret Singlehood Society
- The Bachelorette Pajama Party Celebration
- Last Night of Fun
- The Bride’s Last Night of Relaxation
Easy Bachelorette Decorations
Party decorations for the bride to be doesn’t necessarily need to be extravagant. You can do easy DIY bachelorette decorations and PJ party theme ideas!
Your bachelorette party decorations will depend on your theme. (So think about bachelorette theme party ideas before you buy or make any decorations!)
You can really have a lot of fun on sleepover decorating ideas, depending on your theme!
Here are some pajama themed bachelorette party ideas and fun slumber party bachelorette decorations for your party…
Bachelorette Slumber Party Theme Decorations Ideas:
- Flower petals (theme colors) spread around
- Sleep masks
- Confetti balloons
- Balloon Arch
- Small flower arrangements
- Fun and funny signs (this bachelorette party mug shot sign is hysterical)
- Custom confetti of the bride to be and fiance’s faces
- Engagement ring ice cubes
- Bachelorette photo props
- Personalized banners
Also try an all-in-one bachelorette party kit like this (especially if you’re trying to throw a frugal bachelorette party!).
If you have some fun sleepover pajama party decoration ideas for adults that you’ve used before or creative pajama bachelorette party ideas, let us know and we’ll add them to our party list!
Now let’s talk about easy fun bachelorette games to go with your bachelorette party PJs parties / adult pajama party ideas!
Games for Bachelorette Sleepover
Easy bachelorette games and easy DIY bachelorette party games are a must for a fun party. (Yes, even if you hate games. Just tailor the bachelorette pajama party games to your liking and create some fun pajamas party ideas for adults!)
Here are some things to do for a sleepover and fun ideas for pajamas party…
What games do you play at a bachelorette party?
- Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Pin the Veil on the Bride
- Tissue Paper Dress Design Contest
- Would You Rather?
- TikTok Challenge
- Selfie Challenge
- Slumber party scavenger hunt / hotel scavenger hunt
- Bachelorette Bingo
- What’s in your sleepover bag? game
- What’s In The Sock?
- Poker night bachelor party ideas: have a casino night or poker tables (if you’re serious about bachelorette party sleepover games!)
- Drink If…
- Scratch Off Dare Cards
- Whine Barrel
- What’s On Your Phone?
- Bachelorette Saran Wrap Ball
- Know That Couple
- Do or Drink
You can also customize your party games to go with your bachelorette party themes!
Also, check out these bachelorette games sleepover printables. They’re templates that you can edit to customize for your own party!
Let us know your favorite games at bachelorette parties or even fun sleepover crafts and we’ll add them to the list!
Easy Bachelorette Party Food
For the party, think about easy bachelorette desserts, party snacks, and even easy bachelorette breakfast ideas.
Here are some unique bachelorette party snack ideas and pajama party food ideas for adults…
Try these bachelorette food ideas:
- Chocolate colored popcorn (easy to make colors to match theme)
- Hot chocolate charcuterie board
- Doughnut or bagel board
- Ham and cheese sliders
- Dill Pickle Party Mix
- Pico de Gallo
- Cucumber dip
- Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Homemade Guacamole
- Asparagus Salad with Balsamic
- Heart Love Pops
PARTY TIP: Consider catering in for your PJ party food ideas! It’s one less thing to worry about and can reduce stress for the party planner / party host!
ALSO CHECK OUT: Pajama Party Food Menu
Easy Bachelorette Party Drinks
You definitely want to include easy cocktails for bachelorette party. Look to your theme and then adapt trendy and favorite drinks to your theme. You can also give your drinks fun names for theme (think Last Kiss, Love & Lust, Blushing Bride, etc.).
If you’re offering party drinks with alcohol, be sure you also offer a wide range of non-alcoholic drinks and drinks to rehydrate everyone.
Fun Drinks for Bachelorette Parties:
- Layered Drinks (can make these drinks to your theme color)
- Fruit Infused Waters
- Cotton Candy Champagne (place cotton candy in a glass and pour champagne over!)
- Unicorn Mimosas
- Jolly Rancher Shots
- Sun tea
- Margaritas on the Rocks (freeze ice cubes to match the theme color)
Also check out: sleepover ideas with your best friend
Easy Bachelorette Gifts
What about slumber party bachelorette gift ideas?
You can go simple or extravagant with slumber party bachelorette party favor bags! (It all doesn’t need to be bougie bachelorette party ideas!)
Before we get to the bachelorette party sleepover ideas, you may wonder…
Does the bride give gifts at bachelorette party?
The bachelorette party is to honor the bride, so it is not necessary for the bride to give gifts at a bachelorette party. Attendees generally give the bride gag gifts or inexpensive, funny gifts. The party organizer or bride may choose to give the attendees bachelorette party favors.
Here are some pajama ideas for pajama party, sleepover favors, and other party favor ideas…
Easy Bachelorette Party Favors Ideas and Sleepover Bag Ideas:
- Sleep masks (as love these as part of the sleepover outfit ideas because there are so many cute options now!)
- Fuzzy socks
- Beach bags
- Flip flops
- Cups and reusable straws
- Water bottles
- Custom bridal party t-shirts (great alternative if you don’t want to buy everyone bachelorette pajamas!)
- Pajamas bachelorette party bags
- Customized wine glasses
- Slumber party matching PJs (slumber party matching pajamas like these are fun and affordable – sleepover matching pjs for friends can be tricky, but those are a good choice for most everyone!)
- Bachelorette SWAG bags with items that goes with the theme (we love this light up engagement ring!)
- Personality drink sleeves / koozies
- Sleepover Squad pajama shirts
- Sleepover hair don’t care scrunchies
- Hangover Recovery Kits
When you’re creating favor bags, think of things to go along with your pajama party theme ideas. For example, if you’re having a Bachelorette Beach Party, give out beach bags, beach towels, fun sunglasses, blow up beach balls, etc. Theme pajama party favors for adults are fun!
If you have unique slumber party favor ideas, let us know and we’ll add them to the list!
What do you do at a low key bachelorette party? (Easy PJ Party Ideas)
Sometimes, you’re not up for the whole wild bachelorette party experience and you just want stay at home bachelorette party ideas. That’s OK!
You can still have a fun, super chill bachelorette party at home to relax and unwind and enjoy each other’s company!
Here are some ideas for how to host a sleepover party without a going out party (aka: night in bachelorette party ideas) and laid back bachelorette party ideas / low key bachelorette ideas.
What do stay at home bachelorette party do?
What are some good bachelorette party ideas for staying in?
- Have a favorite movie series marathon (“Night At The Movies” theme), complete with a popcorn and candy bar. (My favorite bachelorette PJ party idea!)
- Have a Flower Bar Party, where everyone gets to make a beautiful flower arrangement and take it home.
- Hire in a spa night, where people come in to give massages and manicures and pedicures
- Have an easy board game night and award funny trophies and prizes. Set up different tables of bachelorette slumber party games and rotate around.
- Have a bride-to-be who likes to give back? Have a charity night where you pack bags for shelter kids, create emergency bags for homeless shelters, or make something for animal shelters (like no sew blankies for dogs).
- Head to a spa hotel and get a nice suite. Then, order room service, have in-room massages, swim at the pool, and just hang for a Spa Night Slumber Party for the bridal party! The next day you get to leave without worrying about clean up or responsibilities! (Super fun fun things to do at a hotel sleepover! I love this for bridesmaid sleepover ideas!)
Let us know your favorite low-key sleepover bachelorette party ideas , bachelorette theme parties fun, and easy bridal shower sleepover ideas and we’ll add them to our list!
What To Wear To A Pajama Themed Party
If you’re hosting a pj themed party, let the guest know what to wear on the invitations. If you’re attending one, ask if there is a theme for pajama party and what you should wear.
*see pajama party ideas above
For More Fun Sleepover Vibes, Try:
Have fun with these bachelorette themes ideas and ideas for pajama party!