Need things to do at a sleepover with a friend? Here’s how to make your friend sleepover better than everyone else’s slumber party! Huge list of fun things to do at a sleepover for teens, tweens, and younger kids kids!
Best Things To Do At A Sleepover With A Friend Spending The Night (Best Friend Sleepover Ideas)
What can 2 friends do at a sleepover?
- Have a themed sleepover: Pick a theme, like a beach party, TikTok theme, or a your favorite show, and decorate the room accordingly. Dress up in costumes and plan activities that fit the theme.
- Write and perform a play: Work together to write a short play or skit, rehearse it, and then perform it for each other.
- Have a talent show: Showcase your talents, whether it’s singing, dancing, juggling, or telling jokes. Video the show and share it on social media!
- Play the PowerPoint game. Create secret short PowerPoint presentations on a dumb topic with silly photos. Then, the other person must give a presentation from the powerpoint slides without having seen them.
- Make mocktails. Create your own signature non-alcoholic drinks or slushies (or even ice cream floats)!
- Create a time capsule: Write letters to your future selves, include photos and mementos from the night, and bury it in a safe spot to be opened at a slumber party next year.
- Build a blanket fort: Use pillows, blankets, and chairs to create a cozy fort to snuggle up in for reading, playing games, journaling, watching videos, or calling friends.
- Try out new hairstyles: Experiment with different hairstyles and braids, and take photos to document your new looks. Then, have a fashion shoot with your new looks.
- Play truth or dare: Ask each other funny and daring questions, or come up with your own creative challenges.
- Have a photo scavenger hunt: Make a list of items or places to take photos of around the house or neighborhood, and see who can find them all first.
- Play gigantic lawn games. Get some of those super large games and have a game challenge outside.
There are more slumber party ideas! Keep scrolling for a list of fun things to do at a sleepover with your friends!
Crazy Things To Do With Your Best Friend At A Sleepover
Looking for over the top things to do with your bff at a sleepover? Try these crazy sleepover ideas!
- Have a food fight: Throw food at each other and make a mess, just be sure to clean up afterwards!
- Swap outfits: Mix and match each other’s clothes and see who can come up with the craziest outfit or outfits for different categories (favorite character, best influencer outfit, dress like a teacher, etc.).
- Play pranks on each other (or siblings!): Set up harmless pranks like placing a fake spider in each other’s beds. GET FUN PRANK IDEAS HERE
- Play truth or dare: Take turns asking each other truth or dare questions, and be prepared for some outrageous dares!
- Do a blindfolded makeup challenge: Take turns doing each other’s makeup while blindfolded and see how it turns out.
- Make prank calls: Call random numbers and pretend to be someone else, just be sure not to make any hurtful or offensive jokes. It’s fun if you can prank your friends with fake screenshots!
- Have a midnight feast: Stay up late and enjoy a feast of junk food and snacks just because you made it to midnight.
- Do a blindfolded taste test: Blindfold each other and have each person try different foods or drinks and guess what they are.
- Play truth or consequences: Similar to truth or dare, but with consequences instead of dares. If you choose consequences you have get something done to you (whipped cream mustache, text to an ex, etc.).
- Have a silly string fight: Spray each other with silly string and have a blast. (Think laser tag except with silly string.) NOTE: Silly String can stain and stick, so best to do it outside.
- Create a mini obstacle course: Use items like chairs, pillows, and toys to create a fun obstacle course, and time each other to see who can complete it the fastest.
- Play the don’t laugh challenge. Do silly things to try to get each other to laugh. The first person to laugh loses.
- Host a Barbiecore Theme Night! Love Barbie? Have a Barbie movie watching party and use these fun Barbie party tips!
More things to do on a sleepover with one friend below. Keep scrolling for fun things to do with your friend at a sleepover!
MORE SLEEPOVER PARTY IDEAS: Fun Things To Do At A Teenage Sleepover
Fun Things To Do At A Sleepover With Your Best Friend (Best Bestie Sleepover Ideas!)
Wondering what to do at sleepovers with just you and your best friend? Try something on this list of fun things to do for a sleepover!
Create your own TikTok challenges and dance routines or participate in current challenges trending on the app.
- Make friendship bracelets together using embroidery floss, beads, and charms.
- Make your own slime using glue, borax, and food coloring, or try out new slime recipes with glitter, beads, and foam balls. (GET KITS HERE)
- Create your own about me poster. (We love these!)
Sing your hearts out with a karaoke machine or app, or find karaoke videos on YouTube.
Video your singing and share it on social media and have people rate it.
- Have a DIY spa night with face masks, foot soaks, and massages to pamper yourselves.
- Experiment with different nail polish colors and nail art designs, or use nail stencils and decals. GET A NAIL KIT HERE
- Watch makeup tutorials on YouTube or Instagram and try out new makeup looks on each other.
- Find a beginner’s yoga video on YouTube and follow along together.
- Play the blind makeup game for a hysterical party game.
- Play Spin The Bottle of Nail Polish
Video Game Tournament
Compete in your favorite video games and see who comes out on top.
Have video game snacks and give prizes for dumb things (worst Mario Kart move, lowest score, etc.).
Escape Room Challenge
Set up a DIY escape room in the house or play an online escape room game.
- Watch a movie outdoors: Set up a projector and screen outside and watch a movie under the stars. (LEARN HOW TO HAVE AN OUTDOOR MOVIE PARTY HERE)
- Have a red carpet awards party complete with red carpet and paparazzi!
- Binge your favorite series. Be sure to have theme snacks, decorations, and character costumes that go with the show theme!
Set up your entire party in the dark and use glow paints, glow sticks, glow jewelry and black lights for a neon dance party.
This is one of those super fun things to do with your friends at night during a sleepover (especially if you’re wondering what to do at a teenage sleepover!).
Trampoline Slumber Party
If it’s nice outside and you have a trampoline, have a trampoline campout!
Want to connect with friends who couldn’t make it to your sleepover? Have an online sleepover where you do all the sleepover things except over Facetime or other online platforms.
Let us know your favorite fun things to do with your bestie at a sleepover and bff sleepover ideas and we’ll add them to our list!
MORE SLEEPOVER TIPS: PARENTS DON’T BELIEVE IN SLEEPOVERS? USE THESE TIPS TO GET DAD AND MOM TO SAY YES TO SLEEPOVER PARTIES!