Looking for slumber party theme names for your sleepover? You can adapt these fun slumber party themes for all ages of kids and even for teen sleepover ideas. Everyone will love these creative
sleepover names for your celebration!
Slumber Party Theme Names for Kids Sleepovers
What are good sleepover ideas?
15 Fun Sleepover Ideas:
- Gamer Girl / Gamer Guy (Video Game Sleepover)
- Rock and Roll
- Slumber Party Game Night (with different board games)
- Glow Dance Party
- Spa Night
- Sports Theme Sleepover
- Halloween Sleepover Party (complete with costumes!)
- Minecraft Sleepover
- Indoor Fort Pajama Party
- Trampoline Tent Sleepover
- Backyard Camping Sleepover
- Nailed It! Baking Competition
- Craft Campover
- Movie Night
- Scrapbook Sleepover
Don’t miss the cool sleepover themes below!
Unique Slumber Party Theme Names For Children’s Sleepovers
These cool sleepover party themes can be adapted for any age from preschool sleepovers to teens sleepover (and ages in between!).
Sleepover themes ideas:
Fun Sleepover Themes #1: Fort & Fun
Who doesn’t love a good blanket fort?
The best part about using this as one of your sleepover ideas is that the kids get to build the fort together (which is part of the fun)!
Provide the kids with a stack of blankets, sheets, cushions, and pillows. Clear a space and let them get creative with a fort!
ALSO TRY: Fun Portable Blanket Fort
Try these for your blanket fort sleepover:
- Blanket fort kits (great for little ones!)
- Glow-in-dark fort construction kit
- Fort lights
- Floor loungers
Want to up your sleepover game? Try this amazing inflatable air fort for your slumber party idea!
Fun Sleepover Themes #2: Rock & Rest
Center this pajama party theme around — you guessed it! — rock n roll and a music party.
You can even give out trophies or ribbons for different fun rocking categories (best lip sync, best dance moves, etc.).
Here’s what you need for a Rock-n-Rest Sleepover:
- Karaoke machine (with microphones) or just some fun fake microphones (pretend play)
- Playlist (check your karaoke machine requirements, if using one)
- Rock-n-roll decorations
- Rocker music photo background
- Rock and roll balloons
Fun Sleepover Themes #3: Pajamas & Pizza
Pizza and PJs is a fun pajama party theme, especially if you have a kids who loves to cook.
The key to a fun Pizza and PJs slumber party is providing all the things to make DIY pizzas. Provide pizza crust (including gluten-free pizza crusts), toppings, and different pizza sauces and let them create their own pizzas!
TRY THIS: No-Cook Pizza Sauce Kids Can Make
You can also make dessert pizzas, too.
(Just be sure you’re aware of any food allergies.)
Then, kids can eat their own pizzas while they watch movies!
ALSO CHECK OUT: Best Sleepover Snacks List
Add these to your Pajamas and Pizza Slumber Party:
- Chef hats
- Kids’ aprons
- Pizza tablecloth
- Food photo props
- Pizza balloons
- Pizza plates and napkins pack
- Gummy pizza packs
- Pizza Party Throw Down game
Fun Sleepover Themes #4: Sleepover Beauty
Do you have princess or Disney loving kids? Or, even a child who loves all things make-up, spa, manicures and pedicures? You can do a fun play on Sleeping Beauty with a spa sleepover!
Spa slumber party ideas:
- Sleep masks
- Fuzzy socks
- Spa favors party pack
- Princess tiaras
- Sleeping Beauty decorations
- Create your own spa kit (bath soap, lotions, lip balms, etc.)
- Nail stickers
- Sleepover Party board game
- Sleeping Beauty movie
Fun Sleepover Themes #5: Sun and Slumber
This theme is fun if you have a pool and combine a pool party with a sleep over. However, you don’t need a pool or even the outdoors! Transform your indoor space to a beach party sleepover!
Beach party sleepover ideas:
- Pool blow up floaties (yes! even indoors!)
- Beach party music
- Big, cardboard sun (hang it from the ceiling!)
- Flip flops
- Grass skirts
- Beach sunglasses
- Inflatable beach balls
- Beach party decorations
- Beach party photo props
- Coconut cups
If it’s warm weather and you have a backyard, have a water balloon fight!
This is a great for a winter sleepover theme, too, when everyone is over the cold weather and you want something fun for kids to do!
Fun Sleepover Themes #6: TikTok Sleepy Clock
With a TikTok Sleepy Clock sleepover, kids dress up as their favorite celebrities or influencers. They can make TikTok videos and have different photo op stations to create pics to share on their social media accounts.
TikTok Sleepover Ideas:
- Decorate in black, teal, and hot pink (TikTok colors)
- Photo frame photo props
- VIP photo backdrop
- TikTok photo props
- Selfie sticks
- Wifi Password sign
- Dress up items like boas, movie star sunglasses, and more
You can even get cool TikTok favors for your favor or gift bags to give out!
This is perfect for a tween slumber party or teen sleepover ideas!
Fun Sleepover Themes #7: Recline & Mine
Recline & Mine is the ultimate Minecraft sleepover theme and is perfect for all your gamer gals and guys of all ages!
For your Minecraft sleepover theme:
- Have Minecraft set up on computers or consoles (or, have everyone bring devices like iPad with their Minecraft loaded, if possible)
- Dress up as your favorite Minecraft character or creation
- Use Minecraft decorations
- Give out Minecraft favor bags (we love these!)
- Wear Fun building block glasses (or, these are cool, too!)
- Play Minecraft Uno
If your kids love Minecraft, then this is the sleepover theme for them!
Fun Sleepover Themes #8: SnooZoo
If you have kids who love animals, try a Snooze Zoo slumber party!
For an animal sleepover theme:
- Dress as favorite animals or get animal party masks
- Use zoo animal headbands for dress up
- Provide animal snacks for sleepover food (think: Goldfish crackers, animal crackers, animal gummy fruit snacks, Teddy Grahams, dolphin bananas, etc.)
- Use DIY animal sticker packs and paint by stickers for sleepover party activities
- Decorate with these cute zoo party theme signs
- Use these animal pattern table cloths for tables or even photo backdrops
- Play zoo games or animal games for kids (You can even get an inexpensive animal bean bag toss and give out fun animal favors and prizes!)