Sleepover snacks and fun sleepover food ideas can take a boring sleepover to an amazing slumber party! Add some of these finger foods and easy recipes to your celebration — tasty recipes for kids and adults for the best party ever, including snacks to buy for a sleepover (to make it easier on you!). Here are the snacks to have at a sleepover party…
EASY SLEEPOVER SNACKS
What’s a slumber party without some good sleepover junk food snacks, right? Mix up savory sleepover snacks with some sweets for some good party food (and healthy snacks for sleepovers, along with sleepover junk food!).
What are some good snacks for sleepovers?
Easy Sleepover Recipes:
- Veggie wraps
- Individual pizza cups
- Veggie cups with dip
- Puppy chow mix
- Frozen bananas with sprinkles
- Vegetarian nachos
- Fruit pizza
- Oreo cookie bars
- Easy homemade toffee popcorn
- Chocolate covered popcorn
- Funfetti cookies
- Cream cheese and vegetable roll-ups
- Roasted pumpkin seeds
- Rice krispie footballs (great for a sports theme sleepover!)
- Apple fries
- Dill pickle party mix (one of our favorite sleepover treats!)
- Mini popcorn balls
Also, if you’re having a theme sleepover, be sure to add some specific theme snacks to your sleepover party food!
But, what if you want to go the easy route? (Nothing wrong with that!) What are good snacks to get for a sleepover that are already prepared?
Best Sleepover Snacks To Buy
Looking for easy sleepover snacks you don’t have to make (the last thing you need is to add complicated slumber party food ideas)? Here’s a list of good sleepover snacks to buy that you can’t go wrong with — just mix and match for your party!
Don’t forget to ask your guests if they have any restrictions on food for sleepovers that way you can serve the best snacks for sleepovers that meet the needs of everyone attending the party.
TIP: Good snacks for a sleepover are often finger foods where guests can pick and choose a little of everything!
SLEEPOVER SNACK LIST: Junk Food Sleepover Snacks To Buy
Shopping list for sleepover — quick and easy food for slumber parties:
- Cheese cubes
- Tortilla Chips
- Cheese Dip
- Apples (for apple slices)
- Oranges (for orange slices)
- Chocolate bars or chocolate dip (great for pretzels, strawberries, and apple slices)
- Plain M&Ms (skip the nuts for nut allergies)
- Suckers (and other candy for sleepovers)
- Drinks for sleepovers
If you’re adding food ideas for teenage sleepovers, ask your teens about their favorite food to bring to a sleepover or even if they want fun snacks to make with friends.
And, if parents ask about snacks to bring to a sleepover, don’t be shy about giving them some ideas off of your snack shopping list!
Important Things To Remember About Sleepover Snacks
When choosing the best foods for sleepovers and pajama party food ideas:
- Make sure that you understand any allergies and avoid those foods.
- Instead of sodas or sugar-filled juice, provide different flavored waters (flavor with fruits and vegetables) and help get kids to hydrate in a healthy way. (Use regular, flat water and seltzer water for some bubbles!)
- Kids react differently to sugar, so balance out your sleepover desserts with lots of healthy sleepover snacks to avoid the late-night sugar crash and meltdowns.
- Don’t micromanage! The best sleepover snacks are for grazing, so leave the snacks out and let everyone enjoy them throughout the party without worrying about cleaning the snack table up too soon!
- REMEMBER: Snacks for slumber party can be simple. You don’t have to go overboard with Pinterest perfect food!
Let’s get to some slumber party sleepover snacks recipes for your party and things to make at a sleepover for your sleep over foods!
How To Make Sleepover Snacks
Sleepover guests of all ages will love these sleepover snacks tasty ideas and sleepover dessert ideas.
If you’re looking for things to make at sleepovers, this is a great sleepover food list and easy snacks for a sleepover!
Sleepover Snack Ideas: Best Snacks For A Sleepover Are Finger Foods!
These are sleepover food ideas for adults and kids!