Sleepover snacks and fun sleepover food ideas can take a boring sleepover to an amazing slumber party! Add some of these finger foods and easy recipes to your celebration — tasty recipes for kids and adults for the best party ever, including snacks to buy for a sleepover (to make it easier on you!). Here are the snacks to have at a sleepover party…
EASY SLEEPOVER SNACKS
What’s a slumber party without some good sleepover junk food snacks, right? Mix up savory sleepover snacks with some sweets for some good party food (and healthy snacks for sleepovers, along with sleepover junk food!).
What are some good snacks for sleepovers?
Easy Sleepover Recipes:
- Veggie wraps
- Individual pizza cups
- Veggie cups with dip
- Puppy chow mix
- Frozen bananas with sprinkles
- Vegetarian nachos
- Fruit pizza
- Oreo cookie bars
- Easy homemade toffee popcorn
- Chocolate covered popcorn
- Funfetti cookies
- Cream cheese and vegetable roll-ups
- Roasted pumpkin seeds
- Rice krispie footballs (great for a sports theme sleepover!)
- Apple fries
- Dill pickle party mix (one of our favorite sleepover treats!)
- Mini popcorn balls
Also, if you’re having a theme sleepover, be sure to add some specific theme snacks to your sleepover party food!
But, what if you want to go the easy route? (Nothing wrong with that because a snack bar is easy and fun!) What are good snacks to get for a sleepover that are already prepared?
Best Sleepover Snacks To Buy
Looking for easy sleepover snacks you don’t have to make (the last thing you need is to add complicated slumber party food ideas)? Here’s a list of good sleepover snacks to buy that you can’t go wrong with — just mix and match for your party!
Don’t forget to ask your guests if they have any restrictions on food for sleepovers that way you can serve the best snacks for sleepovers that meet the needs of everyone attending the party.
TIP: Good snacks for a sleepover are often finger foods where guests can pick and choose a little of everything!
SLEEPOVER SNACK LIST: Junk Food Sleepover Snacks To Buy (Easy Sleepover Snack List)
Shopping list for sleepover — quick and easy food for slumber parties that don’t have to be Pin-worthy! Here’s what to buy for a sleepover to make an easy party spread.
Checklist Sleepover Snacks List:
- Cheese cubes
- Tortilla Chips
- Cheese Dip
- Apples (for apple slices)
- Oranges (for orange slices)
- Chocolate bars or chocolate dip (great for pretzels, strawberries, and apple slices)
- Plain M&Ms (for the best sleepover candy, skip the nuts for nut allergies)
- Suckers (and other candy for sleepovers)
- Fruit platter with yogurt dip for sleepover snacks healthy options
- Drinks for sleepovers
These are good for slumber party food for adults, too. (They’re even great snacks for a teenage sleepover / slumber party food ideas for tweens who are picky)!
If you’re adding food ideas for teenage sleepovers, ask your teens about their favorite food to bring to a sleepover or even if they want fun snacks to make with friends.
And, if parents ask about snacks to bring to a sleepover, don’t be shy about giving them some ideas off of your snack shopping list — especially if there are special dietary needs! Ask them for food ideas for sleepovers or special food to have at a sleepover to meet special needs!
PRO TIP: Having a sleepover on a budget? Add 1-2 more expensive items to your sleepover shopping list and then use inexpensive items to fill in on your snack table (think: pretzels, cheese balls, crackers, M&M candies, gummy etc.).
Important Things To Remember About Sleepover Snacks
When choosing the best foods for sleepovers and pajama party food ideas and best sleepover foods:
- Make sure that you understand any allergies and avoid those foods.
- Instead of sodas or sugar-filled juice, provide different flavored waters (flavor with fruits and vegetables) and help get kids to hydrate in a healthy way. (Use regular, flat water and seltzer water for some bubbles!)
- Kids react differently to sugar, so balance out your sleepover desserts and sweets for sleepovers with lots of healthy sleepover snacks to avoid the late-night sugar crash and meltdowns. (You can add your best candy for sleepovers, just don’t make those the only things to eat at a sleepover that you offer for snacking!)
- Don’t micromanage! The best sleepover snacks are for grazing, so leave the snacks out and let everyone enjoy them throughout the party without worrying about cleaning the snack table up too soon!
- REMEMBER: Snacks for slumber party can be simple. You don’t have to go overboard with Pinterest perfect food!
Let’s get to some slumber party sleepover snacks recipes for your party and things to make at a sleepover for your sleep over foods!
PRO TIP: Add a candy bar for fun sleepover snacks that are also super easy! Great for girl sleepover food ideas or boy sleep over snacks!
GOOD TO GO WITH SLUMBER PARTY SNACK MENU: Check out party theme ideas for a fun slumber party menu
How To Make Sleepover Snacks
Easy Foods To Eat At A Sleepover
Sleepover guests of all ages will love these sleepover snacks tasty ideas and slumber party snacks for sleepovers, including fun sleepover dessert ideas.
If you’re looking for things to make at sleepovers, this is a great sleepover food list for easy snacks for a sleepover!
(Remember, foods to make at a sleepover don’t have to be fancy or expensive, especially if you’re doing a sleep over for kids!)
ALSO FUN FOR A SLEEPOVER: How To Have A Beach Party Sleepover
Sleepover Snack Ideas: Best Snacks For A Sleepover Are Finger Foods!
These are sleepover food ideas for adults and kids and easy sleepover snacks to make! Remember, your food for a sleepover doesn’t have to be expensive or take a lot of time to make!
Here’s what to eat at a sleepover, what snacks to have at a sleepover, and easy food for slumber party…
Good Candy For Sleepovers (Sleepover Candy Ideas)
Candy is a fun (even if you’re doing adult sleep overs!) and also easy for good sleepover food.
When you’re creating a candy table or candy bar, think of colorful candies that go with your theme. Display them in different size jars, bowls, and dishes.
Here are some candy sleepover snacks ideas to get you started…
Candy Pajama Party Food Ideas For Adults and Kids:
- Sour Patch Kids
- Licorice bites
- Gummy snacks
- Suckers and lollipops
- Marshmallow pops (or even different colors and shapes and flavors of marshmallows)
- Hershey Kisses
- Freeze dried candy
- Mini candy bars
- Bubble gum balls
- Swedish Fish
- Cotton candy (always a big hit as a snack for sleepovers!)
- Jelly beans
These are easy snacks for sleepovers to buy without any additional prep or things to make at sleepovers!
Want more pajama party food menu ideas?
READ THIS PARTY THEME NEXT: What To Have At A Sleepover For Summer (More sleepover party food ideas and what to have for dinner at a sleepover during the summer!)
Let us know your favorite food for pajama party that’s easy to make and fun pajama party snacks and we’ll add them to our list! Remember, don’t stress over what to make at a sleepover with Pinterest-perfect food or overly aesthetic snacks!