Euphoria themed party is a super hot and trending party theme right now based on HBO’s hit show! Here’s everything you need for a popular party for a Euphoria aesthetic and cool party vibe and Euphoria show party ideas! This neon party theme works for a wide variety of parties from 18th birthday party ideas / teen birthday party to prom themes to college summer parties and even adult parties for fans of the show (watch party)! (If you’re looking for a glitter themed party for adults or glow theme party ideas, this is a great extension of that, too!)
How To Throw An Amazing Euphoria Themed Party Just Like The Show!
What do you need to throw a Euphoria themed party?
- Euphoria themed party outfits (get inspiration from Euphoria characters below)
- Lots of purple
- Euphoria themed party invitations in purple
- Light up balloons
- Fun party games that sticks with the who vibe
- Black lights
- Euphoria Original Score party music
- Euphoria theme drinks
- Silver fringe backdrops
- Disco balls / disco lights
Before we get to how to have a euphoria themed party, you may be wondering what is a Euphoria party…
What’s a Euphoria themed party?
A Euphoria theme party is based on the popular HBO show called Euphoria. The party scenes from the show are epic neon parties (lights off!) with lots of glow in the dark balloons and party favors, lights, and great theme party music. Stick with palette colors of purple/lavender, rose, and blues for a cool, moody vibe.
Now that we’ve answered what is Euphoria themed party, you’ll probably want to know…
What do I wear to a Euphoria party?
The best way to dress for a Euphoria party is to base your look on one of the character’s vibes — from Rue’s tomboy aesthetic to channeling Kat’s dominatrix vibe or Lexi’s preppy aesthetic. If you want to go with a general Euphoria costume, wear a black slip dress, colorful two pieces (think: Cher from the movie Clueless), anything purple, or colorful matching outfits with loud patterns. Or, go super casual (like Rue) with hoodies, cargo pants, and Chuck Taylor Converse.
Get creative and have fun with your Euphoric theme party costume and outfits!
(SEE FULL LIST OF EUPHORIA COSTUMES / EUPHORIA OUTFITS AND MAKEUP IDEAS BELOW)
YOU’LL ALSO HAVE FUN WITH: TikTok Birthday Sleepover Party
How To Throw A Euphoria Party Perfectly
Here’s how to throw a Euphoria themed party…
What To Wear To A Euphoria Themed Party
Whether you’re throwing a Euphoria costume party or just want to get inspiration from the show’s characters, you can’t go wrong with these party looks. You have plenty to choose from for Euphoria rave outfits!
Here’s how to dress Euphoria by each show character. This will really help if you’re confused about what to wear to a Euphoria party.
Don’t stress too much about where to buy Euphoria outfits. Just pick a show character you love and adapt an outfit from their inspiration and aesthetic.
We’ve listed these as Euphoria outfits inspo!
To dress like Rue from Euphoria:
- Oversized t-shirts
- Graphic print tees
- Bicycle shorts
- Cargo pants
- Dark colors
- Maroon zip up hoodie
- High tops like these
- Tomboy aesthetic
To dress like Cassie from Euphoria:
- Baby blues, lavender, and pinks
- Crop top
- Light wash jean jacket
- Two pieces
- Flirty and girly
- Rhinestone hair clips
To dress like Kat from Euphoria:
- Red leather
- Dominatrix vibe
- Fishnet stockings
- Cut-out Flared pant
- Midi skirt
- Cropped green cardigan
- Red lipstick (signature euphoria outfits Kat accessory!)
To dress like Maddy from Euphoria:
- Signature winged eye liner (try this to easily achieve the look!) — a must for Maddy Euphoria themed party makeup!
- Black slip dress
- Long gloves
- Pastel colors
- Floral designs
- Cutout mini dress / two piece outfits
- Safety pin bling
- Wool beret
- Nameplate necklace
- High ponytail
To dress like Jules from Euphoria:
- Colorful tank tops
- 90s inspired looks
- Combat boots
- Plaid skater skirt
- Lace choker necklace
- Yellow backpack
To dress like Lexi from Euphoria:
- Prep school aesthetic
- Statement collared shirts
- Gold heart pendant necklace
- Mini shoulder bags
Euphoria Party Outfits For Guys
What does a guy wear to a Euphoria themed party?
- Casual vibe
- Skinny crewnecks
- Relaxed collared shirts
- Chunky sweaters
Euphoria outfits male ideas are pretty much what dudes wear today anyway. So nothing too over the top for euphoria outfits DIY for guys.
Which euphoria outfit are you?
More fun costume ideas for Euphoria parties and Euphoria party theme ideas:
- Neon jewelry
- Neon body paint
- Purple Body glitter
- Glitter makeup
- Metallic eye shadow
ALSO CHECK OUT: HOW TO THROW A GLOW PARTY
OK! Let’s get to how to decorate for your Euphoria themed parties and what Euphoria party supplies you need!
Euphoria Themed Party Decorations
The aesthetic Euphoria themed party vibe is an effortless cool. Your Euphoria party decorations DIY and Euphoria decor ideas don’t have to break the bank to achieve that!
Decoration Ideas for Euphoria Theme Parties:
- Purple balloons
- Light up balloons
- Metallic backdrops (perfect for Euphoria photo booth / selfie areas!)
- Silver fringe table clothes
- Colored light bulbs (like purple bulbs)
- Disco ball light bulbs
- Party balls (disco balls)
- Black lights (glow lights)
- Silver fringe backdrops
- Twinkle lights
- Glow sticks
- Twinkle garland
TIP: Watch a Euphoria party episode to get inspiration for Euphoria party theme decorations!
ALSO CHECK OUT: Party Themes For College Students
Euphoria Themed Party Food
Euphoria themed snacks and party foods are really about carrying the colors over, especially purple and neon.
- Mini burgers or sliders
- Purple chocolate dipped strawberries
- Ring Pops
- Purple swirl cupcakes (top them with this edible purple glitter!)
- Purple cake pops
- Maddy’s birthday cake / Euphoria themed birthday cake (a must if you’re doing a Euphoria birthday party!)
- Euphoria themed drinks (like “Rue’s Brew”) with purple light up ice cubes and glow cups
- Purple popcorn
Euphoria Themed Party Games
Have fun with these Euphoria party ideas:
- Euphoria show trivia
- Euphoria Bingo
- Pin the Chuck Taylors on Rue (print out a pic of Rue and a Chuck Taylor tennis shoes and see who can get closest to putting the tennis shoes on Rue while blind folded!)
- Glow stick ring toss
- Guess the character (create a list of character traits and see who can get the most correct)
- Drop Cup
- Glow Tower